Home Remedies For Rheumatism
Rheumatism causes swelling in joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. This condition is pretty common and can happen to people of all age group. If your muscles are in pain then there are chances that you have got muscular rheumatism and if you have pains in your joint, then you are suffering from articular rheumatism. There are various medicines and creams available in the market but it is better to try simple home remedies for rheumatism first. These remedies are very effective and will save you form taking antibiotics and various pills.
- Include walnuts in your routine life, as they are very effective in preventing any kind of rheumatism from occurring. Daily morning eat bout six to seven walnuts and make it a practice for life long.
- Mash some raw potatoes and put them in blender. Drinking the raw potato juice is one of the effective ways of treating rheumatism. Drinking two teaspoon of this juice after every meal will give relief from the rheumatism.
- Drinking lemon juice on a daily basis is also one of the very effective home remedies for rheumatism. Drinking lemon juice is also helpful in boosting your immune system.
- The juices extracted from celery are also useful to treat rheumatism.
- Everyday before starting your meal, drink one teaspoon of raw potato juice. This will make the digestion smother and is also effective in reducing the body pain.
- Bitter gourd juice should be taken daily if you are suffering form rheumatism. For this take about one cup of bitter gourd juice and add honey to give it some taste. Drink this daily for about three months and see how the body pain vanishes.
- Add two teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar in one glass of warm water and take this two times in a day. In case you don’t like that taste of this then you can add some honey drops into it.
- Drinking the mixture of carrot juice and lemon juice is also effective treatment for rheumatism.
- Take one glass of orange juice and add one tablespoon of cod liver oil in it. Then drink this juice before going to bed for sleeping.
- Drinking lemon juice everyday early in the morning and then again once in the night will also prove beneficial to cure rheumatism.
- Add pinch of Epsom salt and lemon juice into glass of water and drink it two times in a day.
- Massage the affected body part with olive oil or coconut oil. This will reduce the pain and give comfort. Massage the affected body part with oil preferably before going to sleep in the nighttime.
- Your food should be rich in magnesium, calcium and vitamin C.
- Add potato peels in half liter of boiling water and boil for some more time. Strain this solution and drink one glass of this solution three to four times in a day. This is believed to give fast cure from rheumatism.
- Add four teaspoon of blackstrap molasses in cranberry juice and drink it everyday for about one month.
Read More on Divya Singhnaad Guggulu for Rheumatism