Home Remedies For Ringworms
If there are some red rings like figures on your body, mainly on your scalp, nails and feet then you have got affected with ringworms. Ringworms are highly contagious and can spread easily to others. But there is no need to worry, as it is not a serious condition. The red rings will fade out within two weeks and your skin will be normal. But till that time these rings lasts, they cause tremendous pain and itching.
There are some home remedies for ringworms that will help in reducing these symptoms of ringworms. One thing the person suffering from ringworm should remember is to stay away from others and don’t allow anyone to share his or her combs, clothes and other private things. Ringworms are also found on pets and hence check your pets thoroughly and if your pet has these ringworms then stay away from the pet for few days.
Home remedies for Ringworms:
- The juice prepared from the holy basil leaves is very effective if applied over the red rings directly. Applying this juice daily twice for about ten days will be very effective in giving relief from ringworms.
- Mustard seeds should be soaked in water for some time and then grind into mixer grinder so as to make thick paste from it. Applying this paste over the affected skin part will give relief from the itching and the irritation of the skin. This is one of the very effective home remedies for ringworms.
- Applying the juice of raw turmeric over the red rings is also effective cure for ringworms. If you want you can also have this juice orally by adding some honey into it.
- Take 300 grams of carrot juice and add 200 grams of spinach juice in it. Drinking this juice at least once in a day will give cure from ringworms.
- Collect some leaves of cassia tree. Wash these leaves and prepare juice from them. Applying this juice over the affected skin will give cure form the itching and the irritation of the skin.
- Raw papaya is also effective for curing ringworms. Just rubbing the slice of raw papaya over the infected skin will give relief from the ringworms.
- Applying coconut oil over the affected body parts is also beneficial in the treatment of ringworms. You can safely apply coconut oil on your scalp in case you have got ringworms on your scalp. It is better to apply this oil in the night and then wash your hair next day.
- Apply castor oil over the scalp and hair will also prove effective in the cure of ringworms.
- Collect seeds of papaya and dry them and store them. Papaya seeds are needed for many of the home remedies for various disorders. For treating ringworms make paste of these papaya seeds and apply it over the affected skin. After applying this paste allow it to dry on skin for about 15 minutes and then wash the area gently with water.
- Mudpacks are also effective for getting fast relief from the itching caused by ringworms.