Home Remedies For Stomach Ulcers
A stomach ulcer is also known as peptic ulcer. This is caused due to some internal injury to gastric intestinal mucous. These ulcers can be formed in any part of the digestive tract. The ulcers that are formed in stomach are called as gastric ulcers and those ulcers that are formed in duodenum are called as duodenal ulcers. The main symptom of stomach ulcers is tremendous pain and discomfort in the upper part of the central abdomen. There are burning sensations in the abdomen. Gastric ulcers generally occur after few hours of taking your meals while duodenal ulcers can happen between meals. This generally occurs in the nighttime.
There are other symptoms also like, nausea, chest pain, indigestion, flatulence, constipation, anemia and insomnia, etc. There are various home remedies for stomach ulcers. You can safely try these remedies, as there are no side effects of them.
Home remedies for Stomach Ulcers:
- Stomach ulcers also cause indigestion. To treat indigestion you can drink limejuice, as it is very effective in curing the digestive system.
- Eating two bananas with one glass of milk will give cure in case you get stomach ulcers quite often. Bananas are very effective in the treatment of stomach ulcers, as it reduces the acidity of gastric juices and also gives relief from the irritation caused by ulcers. This is one of the very effective home remedies for stomach ulcers.
- Boil about 250 grams of cabbage in 500 ml of water and keep on boiling it till half of the water evaporates. Then remove it from the gas and allow it to cool off. Then store this and have it two times in a day. You can also prepare the juice from the cabbage leaves and mix it with carrot juice and drink it. It is very effective in the treatment of stomach ulcers.
- Collect the leaves of wood apple and wash them thoroughly. Then soak these leaves in water and keep it overnight. Next day morning strain this water and drink it. This will relieve the pain and discomfort caused by stomach ulcers. You will need to repeat this procedure for about a week to see benefits of it.
- Prepare tea from fenugreek seeds and have it. The fenugreek seeds are very effective in treating the stomach ulcers and give instant relief from the various symptoms of ulcers.
- Soak some almonds in water and blend them in a blender after they become soft. Drinking this almond milk is very useful in the treatment of peptic ulcers.
- Drumstick leaves are very effective to treat stomach ulcers. Prepare paste from these leaves and add some yogurt in it and eat it on a daily basis.
- Drinking one glass of goat's milk daily thrice is very effective in getting relief form stomach ulcers.
- Carrot juice, cucumber juice, spinach juice, beet juice are some of the very useful vegetable juices, which play important role in curing stomach ulcers. You can either have these juices as it is or mix them and drink.