Home Remedies For Stress
In today's busy world everyone is a busy with his or her own life and with his or her own small and big problem. That is why everyone knows what stress is? And what working under stress can do to you? Even younger kids are not away form the stress that they have may be due to their studies or other family matters. Stress is not good as it can invite various big troubles in life. Many major illnesses and conditions like depression are caused due to stress. Heart attack is one of the examples of what stress can do to you. There are home remedies for stress that can give relief from the stress.
Home remedies for Stress:
- You should increase your intake of iron and vitamin B, as it is very good for reducing the stress. For this purpose eat blackstrap molasses, as they are rich source of iron and vitamin B.
- If you feel that your stress level is increasing, then got to your kitchen and take some ajwain seeds in your hands and smell this seeds. This will help in bringing the stress levels down.
- Regular exercising and Yoga will keep you physically fit and give you peace of mind too. Exercising and Yoga is also effective way of controlling various diseases and conditions. Include them in your daily routine, no matter how busy you are.
- Put one teaspoon of honey in warm water and drink this water. This is also one of the very effective home remedies for stress.
- Drinking one glass of warm milk before going to bed will also be effective in reducing the stress levels. Add one teaspoon of honey in the milk to give it better taste.
- If you are getting lots of negative thoughts then you should spend some time meditating. Meditation will help you to train your mind in perfect way. So that you will think positive and there will be no negative thoughts. Hence you will be far away form stress.
- Stay away from smoking, drinking alcohol and also reduce your coffee and soft drink intake. Smoking gives no relief in stress in fact it adds to the stress level.
- Prepare tea from sage leaves by adding fresh sage leaves in water. Boil it for some time and strain it. Add honey and drink it when it cools down.
- In your diet eat home cooked simple food with vegetables and fruits. Yogurt is also very effective in the treatment of stress. Hence eat one bowl of yogurt on a daily basis.
- Eating sunflower seeds and sprouts is also effective in reducing stress.
- Have bath with hot water, as it is one of the very old method used to beat the stress.
- Spend your free time by doing the things that you like. Go for walks on a daily basis. Cycling, swimming and jogging are also some of the very effective ways to invest your time along with getting physically fit; these thing will help you fight with the stress.