Home Remedies For Tinnitus
Many times you have some ringing sound or buzzing sound in your ears. This condition is called as Tinnitus. For some it just happens for some time and then never happens again. And for some it stays for three to four days. Many times the noises inside the ears are so loud that the patient just cannot bear it and want some urgent medical help. There are two main kinds of Tinnitus – Objective Tinnitus and Subjective Tinnitus.
In objective tinnitus not only the patient but other people also can clearly hear the ringing noises in patient's ears. But in subjective tinnitus only the affected person hears the buzzing noises. Out of these two the subjective tinnitus is the more common tinnitus found worldwide. For many these noises inside the ear are very annoying as they cannot sleep or concentrate on their work.
There are various things that you can do to get relief from tinnitus like, wearing a mask, reducing your stress level, learning breathing exercises, etc. There are various home remedies for tinnitus available that give instant relief from the ringing noises.
Home remedies for Tinnitus:
- If you are getting treatment for some other condition, then it is highly possible that due to those medications you are hearing these noises in your ears. Hence you will need to tell this to your doctor who will either stop those medications or will change them.
- You can protect your ears form loud noise by wearing a mask over the ears. Many people can get tinnitus when they hear loud noises in their surrounding.
- To reduce your stress levels, you can do various things like think positive, join some hobby classes, meet your friends and relatives, spend time doing what you like, join Yoga classes and learn some correct breathing exercises.
- Your diet should also be very plain and simple with very less spices added in it. Reduce your intake of sugar, salt and saturated fats. Avoid tea and coffee, as it will increase the pain. Say no to dairy products and sweet foods. Smoking and alcohol is also not advised during the time you are hearing the noises in your ears.
- Include lots of green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. This will improve your immunity system and will give you relief from tinnitus conditions.
- Vitamin A and vitamin B rich food should be more in your diet. Also include lots of proteins and zinc to your meals.
- Daily exercising will keep you physically and mentally fit. This will also regulate your blood pressure and thus prevent tinnitus from occurring.
- Ginkgo biloba is also effective and reduces the dizziness and also helps in regulating the blood flow to the ears.
- Eating pineapples are also one of the very effective home remedies for tinnitus.
- Garlic is also effective in treating the tinnitus conditions. You can include plenty of garlic in your diet. If you wish you can also chew the garlic cloves after frying them in little ghee.
- Take warm water and add one teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of glycerin into it. Put this solution in some nasal spray and spray this liquid in your nostrils. Doing this three times in a day will give fast relief from tinnitus.