Home Remedies For Tooth Ache
Tooth ache is caused mainly due to bacterial infection in the teeth or gums. It is very common condition and anyone can get it. As toothaches can occur suddenly it is very useful to know some of the very effective home remedies for tooth ache. As this will save you from bearing pain till the time you visit your dentist or bring any medicine from the chemist.
Home remedies for Tooth Ache:
- Clove oil is easily available at home and is also very effective in giving relief from the toothache. You can directly apply the clove oil over the tooth that is paining. Thus will be useful in controlling the further growth of bacteria.
- Chew some fresh and washed spinach leaves, as this will give relief from the toothache.
- Chewing the leaves of guava tree is also very effective way of curing the toothache. You will get instant relief form the pain with this remedy.
- Make a mixture of salt and pepper and apply this over the aching tooth. This will prove relief from the toothache.
- You can also add some clove oil in pepper powder and rub this mixture over the aching tooth and gums.
- Put toe to three drops of vanilla extract over the aching tooth. This extra will give relief from pain, as it acts like a painkiller.
- Wheat grass juice is also effective in killing the bacterial growth in mouth. Hence is you are having toothache, then drink wheat grass juice at least once in a day.
- If you will eat anything that is too hot or drink anything that is too cold, then it will harm your teeth and invite toothache. Hence first bring eatables to normal temperature and then have it.
- Limit your intake of sugar and avoid eating sweet dishes.
- Hold garlic clove in your mouth by pressing it below the tooth that is aching. This is one of the very effective home remedies for tooth ache.
- Eating raw onion is also effective to kill the bacteria in the mouth. You can chew onion slices, as this will also give relief from tooth ache.
- Apply ice cube over the aching tooth and gums. This will reduce the pain by making the aching tooth numb.
- Eat simple food and include plenty of vegetable and fruits in your diet.
- Applying mustard oil over the aching tooth is also effective treatment for toothache. Add pinch of turmeric powder into mustard oil for better and fast effect.
- Gargle your mouth after eating your meals. Brush your teeth at least twice in a day. Night brushing is important or else the growth of bacteria will increase. In short maintain oral hygiene.
- In one-cup water add pinch of salt and about five grams of peppermint and drink this. This will give fast relief from the pain.
- Rinse you mouth with whiskey, as it gives cure from toothache.
- Boil Margosa bark and six cloves in water together and allow it to cool down. Strain this solution and fill in one bottle and keep it in refrigerator. Applying this liquid on your paining tooth will also give relief from pain.
Natural Remedies for Bad Breath. Gingivitis and Gum Problems
** Free Shipping Worldwide! **
Mother Nature has provided you with a remedy that will surely change your life. The gift that mother nature has given comes in green packing and is very popularly known as HERBODENT, a herbal tooth paste.
BLEEDING FROM GUMS, GINGIVITIS, BAD BREATH
A powerful ayurvedic formulation that for complete protection of your oral cavity and gums. It is very helpful in making teeth white, removes strains, prevents bleeding from gums, avoids bad breath (halitosis) and prevents plaque formation.