Home Remedies For Tuberculosis
Tuberculosis is caused by tubercle bacillus, which is a very tiny germ. This germ can enter your body from nose, mouth and windpipe and then gets settled in your lungs. Then in the lungs it grows and multiply into small sized elevated spots. These spots are called as tubercles. Tuberculosis mainly affects the lungs, bones, intestine and glands. The common symptoms of tuberculosis are constant coughing, weakness, fever mainly in the evening time, body pain, chest pain, indigestion, difficulty in breathing,
Home remedies for Tuberculosis:
- You should eat food that will be rich source of calcium, as calcium is much needed to cure tuberculosis fast. Milk is the rich source of calcium and hence you can depend on milk in tuberculosis.
- At the onset of tuberculosis you should drink liquids more. Orange juice and other raw fruit juices will give you the much-needed strength to your body. After every two-hour drink one glass of orange juice.
- From the next day onwards you can start drinking milk. Everyday you should drink milk after every gap of two-hours, as it will give you cure from tuberculosis. You can slowly increase the quantity of the milk you are drinking form the next day onwards. In short you will on a milk diet. Doing this for about one or two months will give complete cure from tuberculosis. While drinking the milk, you should drink it slowly, as this will add the salvia to the milk. This will ensure speedy recovery. Going on milk diet is one of the very simplest and effective home remedies for tuberculosis.
- Rest is also important during tuberculosis. Taking proper rest will ensure that your body gets enough strength and doesn't loose much energy. It is also beneficial in keeping yourself away from others, so that this disease doesn’t get spread to them.
- Take two custard apples and remove its pulp. Also take about 25 seedless raisins and put these two together in a vessel and some water to it. Keep it for boiling on slow fire. Let one-third of the water get evaporated and then strain this solution and allow it to cool. Then add sugar candy, cinnamon and cardamom into it and have it.
- Prepare fresh juice from Indian gooseberry and add some honey in it. Taking this every morning will be highly effective to cure tuberculosis. This is one of the very effective home remedies for tuberculosis.
- Drinking one glass of pineapple juice on a daily basis will be very effective in giving speedy recovery.
- Prepare juice of plantains and have it daily, as it will help to cure tuberculosis. Bananas are also effective in treating the cough and fever caused due to tuberculosis. This remedy is also beneficial for those patients of tuberculosis who are in advance stage of this illness.
- Collect leaves of drumstick and boil them in water. After it cools down add slat, pepper and limejuice and drink this soup prepared form these leaves.
- Include bottle gourd in your meals, as it is one of the best vegetables for treating tuberculosis.