Home Remedies For Urticaria
Urticaria is a condition in which pale red swellings appear in groups on the skin, mainly on the chest of the affected person. This can happen to male and females also. In short it is a kind of skin allergy. It can be easily cured with the help of various home remedies for Urticaria. The main causes of getting Urticaria are sweating, too much heat or too much cold and insect bites.
Home remedies for Urticaria:
- Collect ten to fifteen holy basil leaves and wash them. Then grind them and make paste from them. Applying this paste over the red swellings will give cure from the Urticaria.
- Applying the paste of sandalwood over the swellings will reduce the swelling fast.
- Applying the aloe Vera gel over the affected body part will give fast cure form urticaria.
- Add some cumin powder into juice of wood apples and eat it daily, as it is very effective in treating urticaria.
- Apply some milk of magnesia over the swellings, as this will reduce the itching and irritation.
- Add one cup of baking soda and one cup of cornstarch into bathing water and have bath with this water.
- Soak one tablespoon of oats in one cup of boiled water for about an hour and then apply this water over the skin after straining it. This is one of the very effective home remedies for urticaria.
- Applying mashed papaya over the skin will reduce the itching and heal the swelling fast.
- Add some Soda in juice of Indian plump and consume it. This will give relief from urticaria.
- Avoid exposure to extreme climatic conditions. In case you need to go out in heat, apply sunscreen lotion and during winter wear warm clothes. Take care that no insects, flies or mites bites you. This will prevent urticaria from occurring.
- If you have pets at home, then give them proper vaccinations or else your skin will contract allergy from your pets.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C, as it will boost your immune system and thus prepare your body to fight against any infection.
- In case you think that after eating certain kind of food, you are getting this skin allergy then avoid such food items.
- Add about twelve grams of salt in water and drink this water. This will make you vomit. In case it doesn't then tickle your throat for some time. This way you will get vomiting and all the undigested food will come out of your body. This will give you instant relief.
- Apply the mixture of rose water and vinegar over the swelling, as it is very effective in reducing the swelling and giving relief form urticaria.
- Add two teaspoon of turmeric powder in one cup of water and drink this. This will cure the urticaria fast.
- If you are troubled with the itching that arises in urticaria then mint will help you. In water add mint leaves and brown sugar and boil this water. This will cure itching.