Home Remedies For Warts
The ugly blemishes that appear on the skin are known as warts. Not many of us know what these warts are and whether they can be dangerous or not? No, these warts are not at all a serious condition but they do look ugly. Hence most of us want to get rid of them. Warts can be painful sometimes but usually they are not painful. Warts are caused mainly due to viral infections. Many times we confuse warts with moles. But moles are flat while warts are elevated. You can easily get rid form warts, if you will try the various home remedies for warts.
Home remedies for Warts:
- Onion Juice: Apply onion juice over the warts three times a day without forgetting. Within few months the warts will completely disappear.
- Pineapple Juice: Apply some fresh juice of pineapple over the warts to get rid from warts. It is better to apply this juice on the warts in the nighttime before going to bed. You can wash it off early next day morning.
- Apple Juice: Apply juice of sour apples on the area that has warts. Soon your skin will become free of warts.
- Banyan Tree: The juice made form the trunk of the banyan tree is also very useful in the treatment of warts.
- Coriander: Make fresh paste of coriander leaves and then apply it over the warts for few weeks without fail. This is one of the very effective home remedies for warts.
- Baking soda and Castor oil: Take pinch of baking soda and few drops of castor oil into it. Mix these two well and then apply this paste over warts before going to bed in the nighttime. Wash this off next day morning.
- Dandelion: The roots of dandelion are also effective in removing the warts. Simply wash the roots of dandelion and cut them. Apply the cut roots on the warts daily three times. The warts will fall down within few weeks.
- Potato Slice: Cut one potato into slices. Keep one slice over the area affected with warts. After some time replace the slice with one new slice. Repeat this procedure for as much time as you can do in one day. This will soon help you in getting rid from the warts.
- Banana Peel: Apply banana peel over the warts to remove the warts completely.
- Grapefruit Juice: The juice of grapefruit is also effective in the treatment of warts.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Take about one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar orally, as it is effective in preventing warts form occurring on the skin.
- Drumsticks: Add lime juice to the paste of drumsticks and apply it over the warts.
- Ginger: Ginger is very effective in getting rid form the warts. Crush garlic clove and put it over the warts then cover the area with bandage. Keep it for few hours and then wash the area with cold water. Repeat the same procedure after some hours. Continue doing this till the time the warts gets removed completely.