Home Remedies For Winter Dryness
For almost everyone how he or she looks is the important question. For looking beautiful girls try everything and to look handsome boys also try various things. But due to changes in seasons, there are certain skin problems arise that makes us look dull. For example in winter season the skin becomes very dry, which causes irritation of the skin and also makes skin look dry and white. There is no one who will love to have such skin. Winter dryness is not only a single problem that we have to deal in winter season. There are various other problems too.
In winter one should take proper care of their skin in order to avoid getting winter dryness. Winter dryness is found in people of all genders and all ages. Face, neck, hands, legs and thighs are some of the common reasons where winter dryness becomes visible. There are various creams and products in market but they are either expensive or not effective. Hence you can try various home remedies for winter dryness. Besides being a cheaper option these remedies are very effective.
Home remedies for Winter Dryness:
- Winter dryness is caused due to loss of moisture form skin during winter. If you will wash your face with soap, then this will add to further damage of the skin. For this purpose make minimum use of soaps.
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking lots of water. You can wash your face with some soap-free face wash.
- Vitamin A is needed to avoid getting winter dryness. Hence include such vegetables and fruits that are rich source of vitamin A.
- Add some honey in milk and apply this mixture over the face, neck, hands and legs. In short apply it to your skin and keep for fifteen minutes before washing it off. Hence you can try this remedy while having bath.
- Applying the paste of papaya and avocado over the skin is also one of the very effective home remedies for winter dryness. Apply this paste and keep it for about 20 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Take sesame oil and olive oil in equal part and mix mustard oil in it. Use this mixture of oils over the body and massage gently till the time the oil gets absorbed into the body.
- Applying honey on the skin is also effective in winter dryness, as it gives moisturizer to the skin.
- Applying cold milk with the help of cotton ball over the skin is also effective and gives relief from the irritation of the skin.
- Mix pulp of mango, grape, banana, cucumber and avocado and add some honey in it. Then apply this mixture over the skin and wash it off after 20 minute. This is also very effective in the treatment of winter dryness.
- Take one egg yolk and add some oats in it. Apply it on face and keep for 15 minutes. This will provide moisturizer to your face.
- Applying olive oil over the dry skin will also reduce the dryness of the skin.
- In one egg yolk add yogurt and honey and apply it over the skin. This will reduce the dryness of the skin and make your skin soft.
Read more on Beauty Cream