Home remedies for Wrinkles
When we were kids we all wanted to grow very fast, as we use to think that growing old will give us power to do anything. Actually we all enjoy the part of growing old. But when from our youth we grow further in age one thought disturbs us more and that is of having wrinkles. It is said that no matter however one try but the wrinkles definitely will arise after a particular age. It is a natural process and nothing can stop it form occurring. But there are many home remedies for wrinkles that have proved beneficial in giving solution over wrinkles.
Home remedies for Wrinkles:
- Egg Whites: To remove the wrinkles form below the eyes area, apply egg whites into this area and allow it to dry then wash it off.
- Castor Oil: To remove the wrinkles from below the eyes region, you can also apply castor oil in this area. To remove the wrinkles form the neck region this remedy is very useful. Applying castor oil over the neck before going to bed will reduce the wrinkles.
- Face pack: The wrinkles over the face are much more visible and they look bad too. For removing these wrinkles, you can prepare one very effective face pack at home. Take about two tablespoon of yogurt in one bowl and mix half-teaspoon honey and half teaspoon lemon juice. Also cut three vitamin E capsules and mix contains of the capsules in the bowl. Mix all these ingredients well and then apply it over the face and neck region. Keep the face pack for about ten to fifteen minutes and then wash it off.
- Sugarcane Juice and Turmeric: Take two teaspoon of sugarcane juice and add pinch of turmeric into it. Apply this on the face and keep for about ten minutes. This is very effective way of curing wrinkles.
- Coconut Oil: Every night before going for sleeping, apply coconut oil all over the body including face. Coconut oil is very effective in keeping the wrinkles away. This is one of the very effective home remedies for wrinkles.
- Grapes: Applying the juice of grapes over the face is also very effective in the treatment of wrinkles. Allow this juice to dry on your face; there is no need to wash it.
- Pineapple: Next time you bring pineapple home, don’t throw the core of it. You can rub this core over your wrinkles and see the difference yourself.
- Pineapple Juice: Applying the juice of pineapple over the face will reduce the wrinkles. Allow this juice to dry on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Lemon Juice: Applying lemon juice over the face and neck is also effective in reducing the wrinkles.
- Ginger and Honey: Drinking one teaspoon of ginger by mixing some honey in it will make your skin glow and will delay the formation of wrinkles too.
- Drink Water: Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Six to seven glasses of water should be drank by you in a day. Start your day by drinking one glass of water and end your day by drinking water.