Jaundice Home Remedies
Jaundice can be defined as the yellow colored discoloration of sclera (white part of eye) and skin. This discoloration happens because of increased amount of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a substance that is secreted by liver in order to digest fat. It is of dark yellow in color. If somehow the bilirubin that is secreted in intestines get disrupted somehow then the bilirubin levels starts increasing in the blood causing a condition known as jaundice.
Another condition that can lead to jaundice is reduced functioning of liver cells. It is worth mentioning here that bile juices play the role of one of the key elements in digestion. Because of these bile juices fat metabolism occurs in body. If because of any reason this bile juices secretion of production gets halted, a terrible condition arises in body that can even lead to death.
Following are the major causes of jaundice
- Anemia is an important factor that can lead to jaundice. Because of breakdown of blood cells this condition arises in body. It is more technically known as hemolytic anemia
- If due to some reason there is hindered flow oif bile juices from the liver, it may cause jaundice
- hepatitis A, B, C are also responsible for jaundice
- Uncontrolled growth of cells in pancreas can also lead to this condition of liver.
- alcohol consumption is another key factor that lead to this disease.
There are many mind blowing remedies that help in reverting the changes in the liver that causes jaundice.
Read more on Homeopathy Liver Tonic
- Consuming juice of karvi tori (luffa) empty stomach early morning is the best remedy to get a cure from liver ailment
- Consume mashed banana wit a table spoon of honey is very good remedy for liver disorders.
- Juice of leaves of radish is also a great way to get rid of liver disease.
- Buttermilk should be continuously consumed for seven days with a pinch or black pepper helps in rejuvenating liver
- Lemon juice is also recommended in liver diseases.
- Beet root juice with lemon juice is highly effective in treating jaundice.
- Carrot juice is also recommended in liver ailments.
- Consume prune fruit as it helps in preventing jaundice.
- One should take fresh ginger juice mixed with lemon juice and mint.
- In jaundice condition juice of tomato is recommended. Salt added to this juice is more beneficial
- Indian goose berry (Amalaki) is to be consumed empty stomach early moring daily for 20 days to get rid of liver problems.
- Consuming calcium as food supplement is very much recommended for treating liver conditions.
- Butter milk mixed with a pinch of potsh alum (fitkari in purified form) is highly recommended in liver conditions