Joint Pain Home Remedies
Joint pain is a very common problem prevailing in almost every part of this developing world. It is basically symptom and not a disease. But has eventually become a part of every bodies life especially aged people. Joint pain may also be defined as the inflammation or the bursa (a fluid filled space that provides couching to the structure of the joint) and is also known as bursitis.
- Injury to joint
- Excessive straining of the joint
- Inflammation of joint known as arthritis is another cause
- Inflammation of the tendons supporting the joint called as tendenitis
- Inflammation of the bursa known as bursitis
Read more on Orthomuv Gel Cream
- Take a warm water bath. This remedy helps in resolving pain and inflammation immediately but it is a temporary solution.
- Massaging Ayurvedic oil for joints pains on the affected joint is one of the best remedy to get relief from joint pains. .
- Tea made from seeds of papaya is considered to be one of the best home remedy for treating joint pains.
- One for the best home remedy for joints pains is roasting garlic cloves with home made butter and then consuming it.
- For getting relief from joint pains one should have chapatti (roti) made from the mixture of flours of roasted gram, clarified butter and wheat.
- Amla, the richest natural source of Vitamin C is considered very effective home remedy for joint pains. One should consume one amla empty stomach every morning.
- The best traditional home remedy for treating joint pains is consuming warm milk with turmeric powder in it.
- Carrot juice if consumed regularly helps in increasing the strength of the ligaments thus helps in reducing pains and agony caused due to joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar is again considered as one of the important home remedy in resolving the joint pains problems.
- It is said that by massaging slightly warmed vinegar on the joints helps in reducing inflammation on the joint.
- Gomukh asana as mentioned by Swami ramdev is also considered as a miraculous cure for removing joint pains.
- Increase the intake of fluids. It helps in detoxification of the joints.
- Hot fomentation immediately followed cold compression also helps in reducing the joint pains.
- Make sure that you exercise regularly to avoid the joint pains conditions.
- Mixture of olive oil and camphor makes a great oil that helps in reducing the joint pains.