Liver is one of the most essential organs in the body. It is a seat of metabolism of our body and is responsible for performing many functions in the body. Bile juices, produced by liver gets secreted in the intestines which is required for the fat digestion in the body. It is also works as a guard by keeping check on the cholesterol levels in the blood stream. It also produces certain proteins that are very much required for performing ware and tear function in the body. It also helps in growth of the body. It also works as an energy store of the body thus providing energy when required in emergency conditions. In general conditions, there are four types of liver disorders.
CIRRHOSIS OF LIVER
It is one of the serious troubles of liver. In this condition liver start shrinking and becomes hard and leathery. This decrease of size of liver occurs because the ratio of loss of cell to that of renege nation of cells exceeds. This eventually leads to the loss of function of liver and opens way to death.
Following are the causes of the above mentioned disease.
- consuming excess of alcohol
- quinine if taken for longer duration also causes cirrhosis of liver
- Chronic hepatitis more precisely hepatitis B and C have a adverse effect on liver leading to cirrhosis of liver.
- Blockage of bile juice also leads to cirrhosis of liver.
- Other inherited disorders like deficiency of I-anti-trypsin.
- Consuming sieved mixture of sacred fig (3to 4 leaves), sugar and about 200 ml of water, twice daily helps in improving liver condition.
- Fat intake should be avoided or should be minimized to about 20 to 30 grams.
- Consume orange juice empty stomach early morning.
- Intake of one table spoon of glucose thrice daily with water helps in stimulating liver
- Consume sugar mixed with radish in water empty stomach to improve your liver condition.
- Drinking of buttermilk mixed with a pinch of processed alum is very effective in treating liver disorder.
- Alcohol should be completely avoided.
- Consuming water of white colored water kept in sun for 10 hours also protects us from liver troubles.
- Take a high carbohydrate diet to maintain the energy levels in the body
- Seeds of papaya mixed with ten drops of lemon juice should be consumed twice daily.
- Mixture of carrot juice, spinach and cucumber juice in a ratio of 3:1:1 should be taken twice daily for a month.
- Avoid all kind of heavy food stuff and spicy eatables.