Liver enlargement or hepatomegaly is the common disorder. There is no clinical presentation of liver enlargement. This can occur by many causes like carcinoma or liver cancer, blood disorders, infection in livers like hepatitis, consuming alcohol in excess and certain ailments like jaundice and malaria.
- Consume long brinjal (eggplant) that helps in stimulating the inactive cells of liver
- 2 grams of Sprague and ½ gram of rock salt are mixed and consumed twice daily.
- Sugar mixed in spearmint juice should be consumed regularly for about ten days.
- Orange juice should be consumed empty stomach to reactivate lost functioning of liver
- Consume half a cup of bathu (chenopodium album) juice seasoned with salt to make liver healthy
- Karela (bitter gourd) is also helpful in reducing the size of liver and spleen to normal.
- Papaya is another remedy which helps in treating hepatomegaly.