Herbal Ayurvedic Remedy for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Ural - BPH Capsule is a totally herbal non-hormonal ayurvedic medicine that treats BPH by reducing prostate weight. It improves the urinary flow rate as reducing post-void residual urine. Ural - BPH Capsule also inhibits the prostatic stromal proliferation. It promotes an effectual reproductive function
Symptoms include: Progressive urinary frequency and urgency, and night time awakening for urination, urinary hesitancy and intermittence, and also reduced force of urine. If left untreated, this will ultimately obstruct bladder outlet.
Benefits of Ural - BPH Capsule
- Reduces residual volume
- Reduces AUA symptom score
- Reduces Prostate size & volume
- Relieve pain, inflammation & associated discomfort
- Improves quality of life
- helps to maintain a healthy prostate and reproductive function.
- reduces the prostate weight and prostate volume.
- also inhibits prostatic stromal proliferation.
- maintains the normal urinary output.
- promotes freer urinary flow.
- improves the fertility.
Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Small caltrops / Gokshura / (Tribulus terrestris) 140mg
- Bonduc nut / Putikaranja / (Caesalpinia bonducella) 120mg
- Areca nut palm / Puga / (Areca catechu) 100mg
- Asparagus / Shatavari / (Asparagus racemosus) 80mg
- Three leaved caper / Varuna / (Cratavea nurvala) 80mg
- Processed agate / Akika pishti 80mg
Directions for taking Ural - BPH Capsule
1 or 2 tablets twice on a daily basis with meals.Allow numerous weeks for benefits. The use of natural products also provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Ural - BPH Capsule is not known to have any wide side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage. Ural - BPH Capsule should be also used with caution in patients with hypertension.
Ural - BPH Capsule from Herbals
Ural - BPH Capsule is from the renowned Herbals brand approved by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Herbals products have been widely researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is actually equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were effectively conducted. Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most classy standardization techniques, to make sure consistent quality and performance
What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
The prostate is a walnut sized gland that in the male reproductive system that produces semen. It is located beneath the bladder and surrounds the upper part of the urethra. The prostate is dependable not only for producing semen, but also to controlling the urinary flow from the bladder. When the prostate gland gets enlarged to an extent to get cause urinary obstruction and sexual dysfunction, it is so referred to as Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is normally experienced by men over 50 years of age and is a very common problem.
Causes of BPH
Changes in hormone balance that actually occur when a man is in his 40's seems to be the pre-dominant cause of Benign prostatic hyperplasia. With age, testosterone levels decrease, whereas other hormone levels rise. The result in an increase in a testosterone derivative - dihydrotestosterone that promotes cell growth into the prostate. This results in the enlargement of the gland and resulting tightening of the urethra within the gland. Other causes of BPH comprise neoplasm, arteriosclerosis, inflammation, and metabolic or nutritional disturbances.
When the prostatic urethra thus gets compacted urinary flow is obstructed. The bladder may not get empty and remaining pools of urine can lead to infection or to formation of stones.
- Reduced urinary flow
- Difficulty into urination
- Incomplete voiding
- Urine retention
- frequent urination urge
- Physical exam will reveal a swollen bladder As BPH progresses there may be get infection, renal insufficiency, hemorrhage and shock.
- To endorse prostate health:
- Take warm sitz baths
- Drink more water
- Avoid prolonged bicycle riding, horseback riding or other exercises that annoy the region below the prostate
- Practise yoga
- Take health supplements.