It is a condition in which the menses of a women ceases permanently thus ending her reproductive cycle. This is a natural phenomenon and occurs in every woman in her late forties or early fifties. All this occurs under the influence of hormonal changes that start occurring in her body thus also disturbing her normal life processes.
- Consume beet juice to avoid menopausal disorders about 90 ml twice daily.
- Carrot seeds are being boiled for 10 minutes in cow’s milk and then consumed.
- Licorice (mulethi) is capable of maintaining the hormonal disturbances that occur during the menopause hence it should be consumed 5 mg twice daily with water.
- Indian spikenard should be consumed in a dosage of 2 grams that is an effective reedy to avoid menopausal symptoms.
- Vitamin is also helpful in avoiding the menopausal condition in the body.
- Consume multivitamins that helps in regulating normal bodily functioning
- exercise regularly to avoid menopausal symptoms
- Consume Alfalfa, Soya beans, sprouts, cabbage, olive oil etc as these helps in relieving from menopausal problems