The process of reproduction takes place when male sperms reach the eggs in the female reproductive system. These sperms help in ovulation of the eggs. Consequently, women are able to conceive a baby for delivery. All women need to undergo this process so that they may have a baby. At the same time, it is also true that you need to limit the numbers of kids. And it is best possible only if the process of conception is prohibited further. It is best possible by using certain modes and means meant for contraception.
What is contraception?
Contraception is a process by which the normal reproductive activity is prohibited by using some preventative measures. In this process, the male sperms are not allowed to reach female eggs but normal sexual activity takes place in this process. For this, certain medical or other techniques are used so that conception may be prevented during each sexual intercourse. At the same time, it is equally true that women must use some safe and reliable mode of contraception.
B-Gap – contraceptive pill
B-Gap – contraceptive pill is meant to accomplish the task of contraception in a safe and effective manner. These pills have been prepared from some of the most excellent herbal or natural ingredients found in the nature. Unlike other contraceptive pills available in the market you need not use B-Gap–contraceptive pills daily. You just need to take a pill of this product and it remains effective for around 6 months. It means you just need to take this pill once in 6 months. It helps in prevention of unwanted pregnancy even when you get indulged in unprotected sex. It is an herbal contraceptive pill that may be taken by women safely. It is a very effective birth control pill that allows you to enjoy sexual intercourse in the most excellent manner possible.
What is the composition?
As stated above, B-Gap – contraceptive pill is herbal in its origin. Therefore it has been prepared from herbal constituents only. The major herbal ingredients used in the preparation of this product are as mentioned hereunder.
- Ricinoos comoonis 25 mg
- Chloride of sodium 2 mg
- Berberis aristata 10 mg
- Tinosporaa cordifolia 10mg
- Bambusa arundinacea 10 mg
All these are safe for the women’s health in all respects. Hence this birth control pill is also safe.
The recommended dosage is one tablet every six months or till you wish to avoid pregnancy.
How to take?
It is advised to take B-Gap tablet with water on an empty stomach early morning. The tablet is to be taken when there are no menstrual periods. Also you need to avoid sexual intercourse for about a week to have the desired results.
What are the benefits?
- B-Gap – contraceptive pill helps in controlling the process of reproduction. It means this pill is meant to prevent unwanted pregnancy in women even when the users get indulged in unprotected sex.
- It is a perfect way to prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- These pills are useful and suitable for women of all ages. It means this product can be taken by ladies of all ages to prevent unplanned and unwanted pregnancy.
- The process of fertilization of eggs in female reproductive system is prevented with the use of this product. This in turn prevents pregnancy in women.
- It is a perfect and natural way to keep gap amid children.
- It helps in retaining normal hormonal balance in the body of women. It means this pill doesn’t affect hormonal balance in women’s body in any ways. This in turn allows women to enjoy overall well-being in a natural and safe way.
- Women may get indulged in the sexual act without the fear of getting pregnant. It means they may enjoy the sexual act and need not use other artificial modes of contraception.
- The normal menstrual cycles are assured in women even when these tablets are used by women for the purpose of contraception.
- It also prevents abdominal pain in the women’s body.
- Unlike other contraceptive pills found in the market, B-Gap – contraceptive pill doesn’t lead to weight gain. It means women may retain their normal weight and body shape even when they are using B-Gap – contraceptive pill to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Important note- Although B-Gap – contraceptive pill is totally safe and reliable in all respects as far as overall health of the women is concerned however it is still advised to consult your gynaecologist before taking this pill. Also you need to remain under the supervision of your healthcare expert after using this pill. It helps in avoiding any complications or adverse reactions in the body.
Women desirous of preventing pregnancy during unprotected sexual intercourse may use B-Gap – contraceptive pill. It is a natural and safe mode of keeping pregnancy at bay provided it is used under medical supervision.