Decomposition of the remains of food particles of food because of the bacteria in our mouth gives rise to halitosis, i.e. the bad breath. Release of gases due to decomposition process is responsible for offensive odors that are quite common amongst millions of patients across the globe. This persistent foul odor emanates from the mouth and causes great inconvenience for others as it gets spread while the sufferers speak or open their mouth. The food particles that remain stuck in our teeth or under the tongue are affected with the bacterial organisms that in turn release certain acidic sour gases and odor, known as bad breath. Gum diseases like gingivitis, dental caries, regular smoking, food with strong like garlic and onions etc are also the culprits behind this disorder.
Swami Ramdev has introduced the following wonderful formulations for the benefit of the sufferers:
- Dant kanti tooth paste – This is a great paste that helps in cleansing the entire mouth including our teeth and gums in perfect manners. Oral health is maintained to the optimized levels. A mixture of herbal components, this paste helps in improving our dentine and reduces tooth decay and formation of cavities. Our teeth get whitened and become shining enough. This paste must be used twice a day.
- Divya Dant Manjan – This is another excellent product by Ramdev who has introduced it for the benefit of the people that suffer from bad breath. Dental condition is greatly improved with its even use. Gum issues and other dental problems are checked in even manners with its use.
Natural treatment – People suffering from this problem can get rid of the same with the following home remedies:
- Proper oral hygiene is a must for which one should brush and floss his or her teeth after each meal. Rinsing the mouth is also essential. Food particles should not be allowed to remain in our mouth.
- Mint and holy basil can work wonders.
- Caffeine, smoking and foods with strong pungent odors should be avoided. Use of onion and garlic should be minimized.
- Dental or gum problems including cavities should be kept at distance.
- Toothpastes with fluoride must be used as they balance the acidity in our mouth that is responsible for bad breath. Use of good mouthwash is quite helpful. Enriched with antiseptic properties, it is helpful in killing the microbes that are present in the mouth and cause the disorder. Quality mouthwash must be used after each meal. Make use of tongue cleaner and clean the mouth with few gargles after eating anything. Good dental and gum health can be maintained with this practice.
- Take plenty of water for proper detoxification.
Preventing halitosis with yoga – This problem can be got rid of by performing yoga on all days. Get engaged in Kapal Bhati Pranayama, Yoga Mudra, Sheetkari Pranayama, Sheetali Pranayama, Shankha Prakashalan, Padma Sadhana, Simhasana and other yoga asana. Go for long walks and swimming.