Piles Home Remedy
It is the swelling and enlargement of the blood vessel present near the anal region. A disease very disease seen now days occurs due to faulty feeding habits and bad lifestyle lead by people these days. It is common to all ages and sex. It is the inflamed condition of the veins that is present in the rectal area. This condition is many times very painful. It also accompany itching and blood that accompanies stool while evacuation of the bowel. It is also know as piles in common language. In advance cases of hemorrhoids the veins burst and starts bleeding, this is known as bleeding piles in common language.
It can be of two types
- External piles: it can be felt and seen from outside.
- Internal piles: these are present inside the anal canal and are not visible from outside.
Following are the reasons that cause hemorrhoids.
- Lifting heavy weights eventually leads to piles as it causes pressure on the hemorrhoid veins.
- frequent diarrhea may also lead to piles
- Constipations is the foremost reason that causes piles.
- excessive in take of heavy and spicy food leads to piles
- Intake of low fiber diet is also a major reason of piles.
- Women who are pregnant often suffer from piles as there is increased blood flow and heavy weight of fetus on the abdomen.
- Figs soaked overnight in water when consumed empty stomach in morning helps in relieving from piles.
- Mingi (seed of mango) powder is also an effective way to get relief from piles when consumed two grams with honey.
- Eating radish with black salt is very effective method of treating piles.
- Sitz bath (sitting in hot water tub) is very effective method of treating piles.
- Application of paste of radish mixed with milk is an excellent remedy for treating piles.
- Application of cold compression over rectal region before sleeping in night is very effective method of treating piles.
- Consuming bananas are also considered good in piles.
- A tea spoon of ginger juice mixed with lemon juice and honey when consumed daily with honey gives wonderful results in piles.
- Certain yoga like sarvang asana, vipritakarani, hala asana and gomukh asana are very helpful in getting rid of piles.
- Consuming juice of freshly derived karela leaves is a nice way to avoid piles when taken every morning.
Tulsi Herbal Supplement
Piles: Tulsi is also useful for treating piles. Soak five tulsi leaves in drinking water for 30 minutes and drink the water afterwards. By following this process regularly you could get rid of piles. Tulsi Herbal Supplement