Complications Of Pregnancy
As an expectant mother you want to be healthy and happy so that you and your baby have no risk during the pregnancy and after the delivery. For this reason only, when you come to know about your pregnancy, you have started good care of yourself. You go to your doctor for regular visits, you eat healthy food, you have avoided smoking and alcohol, you take proper rest, etc. But still there are chances that you encounter complications of pregnancy. There are certain discomforts and pains that every pregnant woman has to undergo but there can be various complications that can occur to any pregnant women without any kind of explanation.
Complications of Pregnancy
- Tiredness is a common feeling during pregnancy and to overcome that you will need to take proper rest. Your doctor will suggest you to take afternoon rest so that your body doesn't feel extra tired.
- Frequent urination is also common with all pregnant women. The reason for this is the enlarged uterus touching the bladder. But there may be chances that you are urinating very often and also experience burning sensations while urinating, in this case you should consult your doctor and bring this to his or her notice.
- Nausea is one of the commonest episodes during pregnancy and it will be there at least till the first three months of the pregnancy. But in case after that period also you feel nauseous and whatever food you are eating is not being accepted in your body, then consult your doctor or your weight loss will happen rapidly.
- When the expanding uterus touches the digestive tract, extra pressure comes n the chest and you experience chest pains. There is no relation of these pains with cardiac pains. Hence don’t take any medicines for chest pain without the advice of your doctor. Taking medications on your own will lead to various complications of pregnancy.
- Finding difficulty in bowel movement is also common problem during pregnancy. Ask your doctor for solutions for this problem. It is better to bring such thing to notice of your doctor, as there is solution for every problem.
- Backaches, leg aches, headaches and body pain are all quite normal during pregnancy. But there may be several reasons behind these symptoms like calcium and iron deficiency, etc. So consult your doctor in case the pain is persistent and very uncomfortable.
- Developing varicose veins is also common complications of pregnancy. Hence pregnant women should avoid sitting or standing in one position for long time. Proper rest is the key to avid the discomfort and it will also help in proper blood circulation.
- In case you notice some streaks of redness in the skin and also on the surrounding area of your breasts, then there is no need to worry as such. Due to the stretching of the skin, you see these complications in your body.
- Vaginal discharge with other symptoms like burning, itching and stinging should be bought to the notice of your doctor.
- Eruption of the bag of water, vaginal bleeding and increased blood pressure are some of the serious complications of pregnancy. In such cases immediate medical help is must.