Early Pregnancy Signs
When you are trying to get pregnant you want to know it as early as possible. There are few early pregnancy signs that can indicate that you are pregnant within two weeks of your conception. It is not necessary that all women will experience the same signs and all the signs that are known as early pregnancy signs. The day you get conception, after that within one week the fertilized egg gets implanted in the uterus. After this you will start experiencing the early signs of the pregnancy.
Within two weeks of conception, the hormone levels in body starts to changes rapidly. Due to the changes in hormone levels the body starts reacting and these reactions are known as early pregnancy signs. Following are the signs that indicate that you are pregnant before you undergo any tests for pregnancy.
- Frequent Urination – Missed periods indicate that you are pregnant but before that also your body gives you signs that you are pregnant. The most important sign is frequent urination. The increased levels of hCG during pregnancy are responsible for causing frequent urination.
- Spotting – In case you have conceived, before your menses you will have light spotting. The blood flow will be not heavy and appear pinkish brown in color.
- Missed Menstrual period – In many women the missed period becomes the first sign of pregnancy. But it is not necessary that your missed period means you are pregnant, as there are various other reasons too that can cause missed periods. Stress, illness, food allergy and other medications can also cause changes in your menstruation cycles.
- Rise in body temperature – During ovulation as it is your body temperature is high but after ovulation also if the body temperature remains constantly high and you miss your periods too, then it surely indicates that you are pregnant.
- Fatigue – Due to lack of energy, you will feel tired throughout the day. The lack of energy is the result of changes in the hormone levels in the body.
- Nausea – Feeling nauseous is one of the important early pregnancy signs. It is also called as morning sickness. But you can feel nauseous anytime of the body and it is not just the morning thing.
- Cramping – You will feel the uterus contracting regularly and often. Your simple actions like exercise, running and orgasm can cause such cramps.
- Change in Areolas – The area surrounding the nipples is known as areolas and it may appear dark in color. The tiny bumps on the areolas will appear prominently.
- Tender breasts and Nipples – This is also one of the early pregnancy signs. You will find tenderness in your breasts and nipples. But these are just temporary symptoms and soon you will not find any difference in the breasts or nipples.
- Constipations – There will be change in your bowel movements. The intestine will not work that efficiently and this can lead to constipation.
All these are early pregnancy signs and in many cases the presence of even one of these signs can indicate pregnancy. The pregnancy can be confirmed with the help of home pregnancy tests.