First Pregnancy Sign
When any woman is eager to have babies and is planning pregnancy then it is quite obvious for her to look for any signs and symptoms that might give her the joy to know that she is expecting her child. First pregnancy sign that will make her most happy and then she can share the news with her partner is what she thinks all day and night.
First pregnancy sign -
- Changes in breast – There will be some changes in your breasts that are believed to be the first pregnancy sign. After two weeks from your conception, the breasts become tender and appear sore. The breasts appear fuller and feel heavier.
- Tiredness - In the early stage of your pregnancy, you will feel tired all throughout the day. Many times you will feel sleepy and the main reason for this is the increased levels of the progesterone. You will have lack of energy and will find yourself in foul mood.
- Cramping – Many women believe that the first pregnancy sign is the small quantity vaginal bleeding. This bleeding is termed as implantation bleeding. This kind of bleeding happens before the normal day of your periods. Many times you will have abdominal cramps too.
- Nausea – One of the prominent sign of pregnancy is the morning sickness. In the morning time you will feel nauseous and there may be chances of vomiting too. This symptom will also start showing after the two weeks of conception. Your sensitivity towards smell will increase and many smells will make you feel nauseous.
- Headaches – frequent and mild headaches are also normal in the first few weeks of pregnancy. This is caused due to the increased blood circulations due to hormonal changes.
- Food cravings and Food Aversions – There will be certain changes in the food that you will eat. You may reject certain food and will like to gorge on certain kinds of food. The main reason behind these changes towards liking in food is the hormone changes that occur during pregnancy.
- Mood Swings – Your mood swings will happen often. You will not have control over your emotions. People near you will find it hard to judge your mood and will mention it to you.
- Dizziness – You may have low blood pressure during pregnancy and this can make you lightheaded or dizzy. In many women this can also be the first pregnancy sign.
- Constipation – The increased progesterone levels can decreases the rate of food that is passed through the intestine. That is why you may have constipation problems too.
- Rise in Body temperature – If you will check the temperature in early morning after getting up, you will find it higher. If you are keeping the track record of your basal temperature then you can be sure that you are pregnant in case the body temperature remains elevated for more than two weeks.
- Missed Periods – It is also considered as one of the first pregnancy signs. But this sign works for those who have regular menstrual cycles.