If you are planning pregnancy then you might be observing yourself very carefully in the hope to see some pregnancy signs in your body. Those who are not planning pregnancy might be getting worried thinking whether the signs that their body showing is of pregnancy. Most women are familiar with the common pregnancy signs that the body shows during the early stages of pregnancy. There are several signs of pregnancy but it is not necessary that all the women will show same signs and will show all the signs of pregnancy.
After one week of the conception the body the fertilized egg will get implanted in the lines of uterus. Once this thing happens one week after that the pregnancy signs will become visible. This is the time when several hormone changes will start happening inside your body and the body will start reacting to it. There are main 10 signs of pregnancy but as mentioned earlier it is not necessary that you will show all these 10 signs. Some of the signs will start showing much later.
- Vaginal light spotting – Few weeks before your actual menses date, you will experience light spotting. The blood flow will not be heavy and appear pinkish brown in color. This can be indication of pregnancy.
- Frequent Urination – This is believed to be one of the early pregnancy signs. Many women think that only a missed period is a solid proof of pregnancy. But much before you miss your period, you experience frequent urination. Thus if you are going to the washroom more than often, then there are high chances of you being pregnant. During pregnancy the hCG levels are very high and this leads to frequent urination.
- Increase in body temperature – during ovulation as it is your body temperature is high but if after that also your basal body temperature remains high then it is believed that you can be pregnant. This is also one of the very first signs of pregnancy.
- Missed Periods – As you know every month when the egg doesn't get fertilized you get menses. So in case you have not got your monthly periods on a scheduled date and even after that, then there are chances that the sperm has fertilized the egg. This is also one of the clear indications of your pregnancy.
- Tired Feeling – You will feel low in energy and feel sleepy all throughout the day. The hormonal changes inside the body are responsible for causing these changes. But soon these symptoms will vanish and you will feel relatively high in energy.
- Nausea – Feeling nauseous during pregnancy is very common. But in case you are feeling nauseous without any reason then you can link this feeling to your pregnancy. Many women who become pregnant have had this pregnancy sign much before any other signs of pregnancy.
- Changes in the Nipples and Breasts – The breasts will be fuller and the nipples will appear tender.
- Dark Areolas – The area around your nipples is known as areolas. The areolas will appear dark in color.
- Constipation – There will be changes in your bowel movement due the hormone changes inside the body during pregnancy.
- Cramping –Getting pains in stomach is also common sign of pregnancy.