Pregnancy Week 1
Pregnancy week 1 will bring lot of changes within your body but you may or may not be aware of these changes. First week of pregnancy is believed to be like a warning bell indicating the beginning of a new life inside you. As known to you their will be physical as well as mental changes in you but these pregnancy symptoms will not be visible in the first week of pregnancy. Within few days of conception, the early pregnancy symptoms will start becoming visible. You can make note in case you notice any of these early pregnancy symptoms.
Pregnancy week 1 will indicate the implantation of the fetus in the uterus has happened properly. After this the normal growth of the fetus will happen as you progress from one week to another. Due to so many changes within the body, there are several symptoms that will start showing, as body will react with the changes within. These changes will be mainly due to the hormonal changes inside the body. Hence if you will notice your body closely, you will get several first week signs of pregnancy. You can start noting down these symptoms so that you will be able to prepare weekly calendar of your pregnancy till the nine months.
These pregnancy journals will help you to keep track of your body changes and also the growth of your fetus. This way your doctor will also be able to know about your and your child's progress. But as mentioned earlier it is very difficult to know about the pregnancy week 1, as there are no visible signs of pregnancy in the first week. That is the reason many women don’t know which is the first day of their pregnancy. According to the medical science the first day of the last menstrual periods is also counted while counting the nine months of the pregnancy. Hence the last day of the last menstrual periods is known as the first day of the pregnancy.
Pregnancy Week 1 Symptoms -
- You will feel tired easily and this will be more noticeable if you are healthy and active. If you are feeling like fainting then also take it seriously as due to low blood pressure during the early days of pregnancy you may faint also.
- Nausea is also common sign of pregnancy. Mainly you will feel nauseous during the morning but many women can also feel nauseous all throughout the day too. There will be vomiting also.
- Implantation bleeding is one of the very common early pregnancy symptoms. During the implantation of the fertilized egg in the lines of the uterus, slight bleeding will be caused, which will appear pinkish brown in color.
- If you are visiting the washroom more than often, then there are chances you are pregnant. Frequent urination is also common in first week of pregnancy.
- Varicose veins will be also visible, mostly in your breasts. Your breasts will feel heavier and sensitive.
- Mood swings will occur often. You will feel depressed, and anxious. Sometimes you will feel very happy and sometimes very irritated.