100 grams of Divya Ashwagandha Churna manufactured by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy. )
Ashwagandha is a natural herb that is known for its multiple benefits. Ashwagandha is an ayurvedic herb that is considered as rasayana in ayurveda and has been used since centuries in treating various disorders and diseases. This herb is also known as winter cherry due to its physical similarities with it. The name ashwagandha comes from its smell as its smell resembles like that of a horse.
Divya ashwagandha is one of the purest forms of ashwagandha that is being manufactured by divya yog pharmacy of baba ramdev. This ashwagandha has multiple benefits and is considered very pious as it gives relive in many ailments.
Ashwagandha is a part of many ayurvedic herbal products and is also used in various patent medicines.
Benefits of divya ashwagandha
- It is one of the most powerful adaptogenic herb that helps in reducing the stress levels from mind as well as body
- It helps in providing proper nourishment to the nervous system thereby making them relaxed and full of enthusiasm.
- It helps in reducing the increased blood pressure levels and is helpful in hypertensive condition.
- Ashwagandha is helpful in providing extra energy that helps in you making stronger and energetic.
- It also works as a powerful aphrodisiac agent that helps in resolving all the male heath related problems also supplies all the nutrients required to enhance your powers
- It is also known for its stamina building activities thereby improves your stamina on bed as well as in daily routine.
- It is an immune-modulator thereby helps in improving the immunity of the body.
- It is helpful in relaxing the body and calming the disturbed mind.
- It is very helpful in balancing the vata dosha of the body therefore is helpful in reducing any kind of pain in the body.
- It protects body from many autoimmune diseases.
Indications of divya ashwagandha churna
- Generalized weakness
- low sexual drive
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Internal as well as external stress
- Low immune system
- Body pains
- Low energy
- Vata problem
Pure form of ashwagandha churna gathered from the Himalaya Mountains. The ashwagandha plats are supposed to be grown in an organic environment that is not interfered by chemicals and other pollutants.
Take one teaspoon (5 grams) of ashwagandha powder twice daily with warm milk or water or as directed by a physician.
One bottle of divya ashwagandha churna contains 100 grams of pure ashwagandha powder