(40 grams of Divya Hridayamrita Vati manufactured by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy. Approximately 130 tablets per bottle.)
Extracts from bark of Arjuna, Amrita, Ashwagandha, Rasna, Nirgundi, Punarnava, Citraka, Musta (Nagar Motha), Hiraka bhasma, Shringa Bhasma, Akika Pishti, Sange Yashada Pishti, Mukta Pishti, Rajata Bhasma, Shilajita Sat, Guggulu (pure), etc.
- It helps in strengthening the heart,
- Helps in removing blockage of the arteries of the heart & controls high cholesterol;
- It Instantaneously relieves the common occurrence of angina pain;
- Activates the inactive capillaries of the heart; promotes its work-capacity, and removes uneasiness & palpitation;
- Exceedingly helpful in keeping the heart healthy after removing the blockages of the heart;
- It is also useful after heart surgery to keep the heart normal & healthy.
Mode of Administration:
To be taken in the morning & evening with luke-warm milk/water or the decoction of the bark of Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna).
1-2 tabs, twice a day.
Method of Preparation of Arjuna Bark Drink:
Boil 2-3 grams (1/2 teaspoon approx.) of the Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) bark with one cup of milk and one cup of water till one cup remains, and then strain out. Alternatively, Arjuna barks (Terminalia Arjuna). Can be boiled only by adding two cups of water, i.e. without milk.
If a patient is taking allopathic medicines, he should reduce the dose gradually under the supervision of his doctor, as he feels better after the intake of Hrdayamrta.