(40 grams of Divya Mukta Vati produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy. Approximately 120 tablets per bottle. Please note that Divya Mukta Vati is distributed in both bottles and sealed strips. We will send you which ever one the pharmacy has provided to us at the time.)
A celestial medicine prepared with pious herbs found in the Himalayas, like Brahmi, Sankha-pushpi, Ustukhudusa (Arabian or French Lavender), Arjuna, Puskara-mula, Jata-mamsi, Sarpagandha, Jyotishmati, Vaca, Ashvagandha and other cooling herbs like Moti Pishti (Mukta Pishti).
- Divya Mukta Vati Absolutely free from side effects.
- Divya Mukta Vati Cures high blood pressure caused by any cause, either by kidney disorder, heart disease or by increased cholesterol, anxiety, tension, or for inherited reasons.
- Divya Mukta Vati Also cures linked complications like insomnia, feeling of nervousness, palpitation, pain in the chest and head. There is no need to take any extra medicine for the relief of these complications. Intake of this 'Mukta Vati' will not produce excessive sleep in persons who by now have normal sleep.
- There is no need to take allopathic or any other medicine along with the administration of 'Mukta Vati'. If a patient by now takes any other medicine he may stop that undoubtedly. If any patient has been taking other medicine for a long time, or is habituated to taking that medicine, then first he should gradually reduce the dose of that medicine along with the intake of 'Mukta Vati'. Thereafter, he may stop taking that other medicine slowly.
- Mukta Vati also gives immediate relief to those patients whose blood pressure doesn't become normal even after taking allopathic medicine, and who are distressed from insomnia (sleeplessness) as well as uneasiness.
- Allopathic medicines give only provisional relief, as they are not able to root out the disease, whereas 'Mukta Vati' cures the disease forever within a short period of one or one and a half years. It normalizes the blood pressure, and there is no need to take any other medicine.
- If for exceptional reasons one has to take 'Mukta Vati' for a long time, still there is no harm as it doesn't create any side effect.
Mode of Administration & Dosage:
- If Blood pressure. is 160/100 mm hg. or more while taking allopathic medicine: 1-2 tabs, thrice a day - before breakfast, before lunch, and one hour before diner with fresh water.
- If Blood pressure is 140/90 mmhg. While taking allopathic medicine: 1-2 tabs twice a day - before breakfast and diner.
- It will be more effective if tablet is chewed first and then water is taken. Allopathic medicine should be stopped when Blood pressure becomes normal.
If patient is taking allopathic medicine then he should be made to check his Blood pressure after starting 'Mukta Vati'. When Blood pressure. becomes normal even without taking allopathic medicine then allopathic medicine should be discontinued. If patient is habituated to taking allopathic medicine, then the dosage should be reduced gradually and then stopped. Meanwhile 2 tablets, of 'Mukta Vati' (before breakfast or lunch) should be continued. If by taking 'Mukta Vati' (2 tabs.) once a day, Blood pressure. becomes normal for some period, then dosage should be reduced to one tablet per day in the morning. This will stabilize Blood pressure. in the normal level. Dose of one tablet (once a day) should be continued for some days. Then Blood pressure. will be come 120/ 80 mmhg, or less. Now the dose of 'Mukta Vati' should be reduced to one tablet twice a week, and then one tab once a week. Thereafter intake of the medicine should be stopped. Now Blood pressure. will remain normal and the patient will be healthy and fit.
- Take light and digestive food;
- Take 2 to 4 tumblers of water early in the morning.
Take salt in less quantity. In the place of sea-salt, rock-salt should be taken.