Baba Ramdev Breathing Exercises to Lose Weight
Baba Ramdev has revolutionized yoga and has presented people with the boost for the healthy living. Until now we did not took yoga as a main stream but just thought it to be a way of living by yogis. It was Baba Ramdev who introduced yoga into the mainstream making us realize that it became a part and parcel of our life and has ever since helped us to get rid of various chronic as well as acute diseases.
As such there are various yogic postures or asanas that are recommended by Baba Ramdev for various diseases and even for various lifestyle discomforts that include obesity and diabetes etc. In this way Baba Ramdev’s breathing exercise for weight lose can be performed as follows:
- Lie down in supine position on the floor.
- Pick your legs up and move them as if you are cycling slowly and steadily.
- Do this for about 50 times taking break for about a minute or so after 20 cycling movements.
- Then go onto repeat this with the other leg. Same way taking breaks and for the same duration.
- Then in the same lying position move your feet up at least two feet up and down. Do so with one leg at a time.
- Do so with the other leg repeating as such.
- Then remain in the same position and after resting for a moment now go on to pick and move both your feet up and down to the same level. And both legs together.
- During all this time one has to take care that the breathing must be as normal as possible.
- In addition to this breathing exercise or the pranayams are also beneficial in order to lose weight. As Kapalbhati helps to lose weight.
- Bhastrika pranayam
- Anulom Vilom pranayam
- Baharya pranayam
- Udgeeth Pranayam
- Bharamari Pranayam
- So these pranayams not just go on to control weight but even keeps the hormonal levels in an appropriate level.
These not just help out to lose weight but have in additional features as;
- People who are having weak legs as they are obese and have constant leg pains due to their weight they can gain strength in legs by doing so.
- Helps in decreasing down the size of the stomach.
- Extra fat deposited on and around the thighs is reduced down.
- Buttocks come in the shape.
- Helps in burning down more calories.
- A very beneficial exercise if one cannot go for running.