Yoga Cured Severe Eye Problem
Yoga is greatly associated with various simple postures and breathing techniques that help in reducing down the occurrence of various disorders or discomforts to our body. There are mentioned various asanas or postures that when are performed they help in the improvement of the health and provides the body to improve various systems in the body as the immune system, respiratory system, digestive system etc.
Similarly since nowadays we are suffering from various eye problems that are caused due to our improper or unhealthy life style. Most of the cases of eye problems are due to the reason that we do not rest our eyes while watch the TV or working on the computers. So due to this the accommodative strength of the human eye is altered. Also as with the passing age we tend to loose the elasticity and the accommodative strength of our eyes.
Thus with reduced accommodative power and elasticity we face various types of visionary problems. Therefore in order to cure these vision disorders we must follow following yogic asanas:
- The "Head Lift" Technique is an excellent result-producing exercise or posture to clear up ear and eye problems. It also helps to overcome headaches, neck and shoulder pain.
- Further in morning rub your hands together at palms against each other until they become warm enough then close your eyes. Place your warm palms on these closed eyes. And you will feel this as if energy entering your body through your eyes.
- This technique brings about the relaxation of eyes and it also brings about the improvement of circulation in the eyes.
- Another way to relax your eyes is to take your eyes from the computer screen or TV for a few minutes and take a look out of the window at any object outside at a distance.
- After performing various yogic postures you can r4elax your eyes by means of shutting them down with the palms of your hands and humming or reciting “OM” for a while.
- This even provides you relaxation to not only the eyes, but also the mind as well as the body.
- Sun gazing can be also performed as a yogic practice but this must be performed when the intensity of the sun rays are mild as in the mornings mostly. And must be done for a shorter duration.
- Eye accommodation exercises can also be done as to increase and maintain the accommodative power of your eye muscles so that it does not deteriorates with the age. This can be done by various distant as well as near vision exercises.
- You can also squeeze your eyes slowly for a short duration since with age the shape of eye balls changes. This helps in maintaining the shape of eyes.